Terremoto in Indonesia, allarme tsunami

Pubblicato da in data 6 Luglio 2019

Terremoto in Indonesia, allarme tsunami

(Xinhua)

Pubblicato il: 07/07/2019 18:37

Forte terremoto nel Mare delle Molucche, dove si è registrata una scossa di magnitudo 7. Le autorità hanno emesso un allarme tsunami.

Opinioni dei lettori
  1. coconut oil   On   20 Dicembre 2019 at 23:46

Unquestionably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite
    justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing
    to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while folks think about
    concerns that they plainly don’t know about. You
    controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined
    out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people can take
    a signal. Will probably be again to get more.

2. coconut oil   On   17 Dicembre 2019 at 18:20

This is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!

3. coconut oil   On   16 Dicembre 2019 at 20:46

Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the
    pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both
    show the same outcome.

4. quest bars cheap   On   9 Dicembre 2019 at 08:34

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but
    good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

5. ps4 games   On   7 Dicembre 2019 at 05:56

When I originally commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments
    are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I recieve
    4 emails with the exact same comment. There has to be an easy
    method you can remove me from that service?
    Many thanks!

6. quest bars cheap   On   2 Dicembre 2019 at 00:12

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but great topic.

I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding
    more. Thanks for fantastic information I was
    looking for this information for my mission.

7. tinyurl.com   On   24 Novembre 2019 at 19:51

I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!!
    I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite
    to check out new stuff you post…

8. tinyurl.com   On   23 Novembre 2019 at 20:37

Hiya! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?

My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a theme
    or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.
    If you have any recommendations, please share.
    With thanks!

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato sul nostro sito.* campo obbligatorio.

Traccia corrente