De Rossi verso il Boca

Pubblicato da in data 15 Luglio 2019

De Rossi verso il Boca

(FOTOGRAMMA /IPA)

Pubblicato il: 16/07/2019 21:50

Daniele De Rossi avrebbe sciolto le riserve e potrebbe vestire la maglia del Boca Juniors. Secondo il quotidiano argentino ‘Todo Noticias’, l’ex capitano della Roma, infatti, è atteso nel fine settimana a Buenos Aires dall’ex compagno di squadra Nicolas Burdisso, dirigente del club xeneize per conoscere la città e definire i dettagli dell’operazione.

Opinioni dei lettori
  1. Andy Andya   On   13 Gennaio 2020 at 07:09

This is a same important post. Thanks as a service to posting this.

What do you believe nearby my website: [url=https://firmacrearesitewebdesign.blogspot.com/]https://firmacrearesitewebdesign.blogspot.com/[/url]

2. match.com free trial   On   29 Dicembre 2019 at 23:31

Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this topic for ages
    and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far. But, what about the bottom
    line? Are you positive about the source?

3. ps4 games   On   12 Dicembre 2019 at 00:29

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is
    added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

4. ps4 games   On   10 Dicembre 2019 at 18:11

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Safari.

I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser
    compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The style and
    design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed
    soon. Cheers

5. quest bars cheap   On   7 Dicembre 2019 at 11:12

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i
    thought i could also create comment due to this sensible piece of writing.

6. tinyurl.com   On   24 Novembre 2019 at 17:03

Thank you for every other informative web site. Where else could I
    get that kind of information written in such an ideal way?
    I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato sul nostro sito.* campo obbligatorio.

Traccia corrente